TESTIMONIALS(!)




     Welcome to the Pete and Chris Amusements TESTIMONALS(!) Page!  This is where we put testimonials!

Just wanted to make that extra clear! ;)

If you had a great experience with Pete and Chris Amusements, please feel free to send us a testimonial to peteandchrisamusements@gmail.com and use TESTIMONIALS as the subject line.


Now then, ON WITH YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS!

From Craig Lentini, Tavern on the Trax, Berlin, CT:
“They come in, they set up, they keep the crowd active the whole night. They are awesome. All night.  he patrons love them. They get involved with everything that goes on. I'm glad to have them.”

From Sara, who hired us to work for a head injury facility:
"Thank you so much for coming today! We got such great feedback and the individuals truly enjoyed their time with you! I look forward to having you come here again as long as the travel isn’t too much."


From Jeanette, whose lovely family saw us at a number of Stepping Stones Museum shows, including our then most recent WEBE108 KidsFest:
"To Pete and Chris,
Thank you for making my whole family laugh,giggle and grin with delight today. We had seen your shows before at Stepping Stones, and your interactions with the kids before the show just melted my heart. I loved Chris's reaction to my 4 year olds knock knock joke of Pizza and Broccoli,and I just can't thank you enough. (She's a beginner with the jokes, but we're working on her material 😁) My daughter adores you two, and whenever we go to special day events at the museum she is always looking for you guys. Your Halloween show was talked about for weeks at our house, and the car ride home today was all about how Daddy helped Chris give out the balls, and Pete was listening for skunk farts. (I tried to correct her Pete,I really did. I would say Heart and she would say Fart,but she's 4. Buddy, I lost that battle.) My husband and I think you guys are great. We just want to say keep up the good work and we hope to see you guys sooner rather than later.
Lots of Love to you both"


Sue P, a mother who saw our show at the Mark Twain House in October -
“Dear Pete and Chris, I brought my son to your Halloween show at Mark Twain House and we both LOVED IT!!!  Today, we went to another magic show in our town, but my son said he really wished it was you guys; plus, my husband didn't join us for your show, and my son keeps telling him he MUST see you guys perform.  Signed, a mom grateful that you've so captured our imaginations and sense of wonder and playfulness.”


Leah Lebrecque, 58th Street Branch, New York Public Library:
“Pete and Chris provided a four-week session of Toddler Playtime at my library branch, and I have to say it was a great experience. They brought crawling tunnels, a bubble machine, and a ball pit every time, and a rotating variety of other fun activities, like a train table, a see-saw, and ride-on toys. Pete and Chris used their magnificent goofball skills to put on some very silly puppet shows and act out some of their favorite childhood stories. The kids had a blast and the parents and caregivers were really impressed. It was what I would call safe chaos and free play, which, in my opinion, might just be the very best kind of toddler program.”


Phil U., one of our longest private party customers:
"I have used Pete and Chris amusements for every party for over 3 years for my kids parties and these guys are the best.  They are so accommodating. I always enjoy working with Peter, Chris and all of their staff.  They are always so nice, upbeat and professional.  I would highly recommend Pete and Chris Amusements for your next party or event.  You guys are the best!!!!"


Chell P, a private party customer:
“you guys made Tjs bday awesome! so so so happy we had the pleasure of having you guys ! not only did the kids love it but the adults had blast too! thanks for getting everybody up, playing and laughing! can't wait for the next party!!

And for one of our first testimonials... one we sadly overlooked for quite some time... but upon rediscovering it, I realize that it is one of the nicest and awesomest ones we have received... and this person has had us again and again afterwards!

From Jennifer A., for a Girl Scout DJ dance party:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog